Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary

So we tried keeping the top layer of our wedding cake to bust out for our 1-year anniversary, but after trying to manage having it take up half of our freezer space, we decided to nix it and make room for more important matters. Like 3 tubs of ice cream.

I guess it was a little hard for me to let go of at first, but when I opened the box, a sizable chunk had been eaten. It was hilarious. We were out of ice cream for a week, so I guess the husband decided to break into the sacred wedding cake that was supposed to be eaten on the day we celebrated one-year of marital bliss.

I wish I had a picture for it. I guess we'll just have to eat fresh cake March 20, 2012.

1 comment:

Min said...

That's hilarious! I have special lactose free ice cream so I get my own tub. Hubby sneaks into mine when he finishes his and can never get away with it.